Protect Data In Transit
Encrypt any file, share securely
DPM easy2Go provides a simple means of encrypting files for sharing via email or removable media.
Users send files with sensitive data via emails, upload to cloud storages, share via Dropbox or Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive, transfer via FTP.
Organizations are concerned about their sensitive data is being exposed when it leaves their business environment, emails being intercepted by or redirected to unauthorized parties, cloud storages being hacked.
Now with DPM easy2Go business can encrypt files as they are transmitted end to end and only provide decryption control to authorized parties. DPM easy2Go ensures persistent encryption that follows the files.
DPM easy2Go provides a number of options for file protection: using password, digital certificate or centrally managed symmetric key.
- Protection using a password – both sender and recipient use an agreed password for encryption and decryption of files.
- Protection using digital certificate – a file is protected with X.509 public certificate. Only nominated recipients can decrypt the file using their private key.
- Randtronics DPM easyKey can be used for generation of policy based digital certificates.
Protection using a centrally managed symmetric key – a file is encrypted using a symmetric key generated by DPM easyCipher based on a policy. Only recipients with access permissions to the same key can decrypt files.
Once the files are encrypted with DPM easy2Go they can be attached to any email, uploaded to a cloud storage (eg. OneDrive, Dropbox etc.), transmitted via FTP. The files remain encrypted wherever they go maintaining privacy and compliance with security requirements.
Simple and easy to use
Try easy2Go encryption for free
By clicking the “Download easy2Go” button, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted all of the Terms and Conditions.
Free 7 day trial of full version.
Decryption feature works forever.
Credit card details not required.
Encrypt any file via AES256.
Protect sensitive contents shared via any electronic media
Full end-to-end protection – only the intended recipient can decrypt
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is my free trial?
- What happens when my subscription expires?
- I forgot my pasword, what do I do?
- How are large files supported?
- Can DPM easy2Go support password recovery for corporate use?
- What will my email be used for once I sign up?
- What are e2go extension files?
- System Requirements
- DPM easy2Go Installer Return Codes
Latest news and articles
This week the news broke that Mandiant (an incident response firm) attributed the recent cyberattack campaign targeting customers utilizing Barracuda’s Email Security Gateway to hackers