Randtronics DPM easyKey
Lifecycle key management, centralized, cross-platform - made easy
Enterprise Key Management
Organizations getting serious about implementing encryption can quickly find the administrative exercise of managing thousands of keys across multiple platforms to be resource-intensive and prone to error.
As the bedrock for any robust encryption system, getting key management right, everytime and across every system is essential for ensuring data is both available and secure.
Randtronics DPM easyKey is a highly secure 100% software key management application providing policy-based key and certificate management with the option to support multi-vendor HSM clusters or CloudHSM.
DPM easyKey offers policy-controlled, full-lifecycle management for encryption keys and digital certificates.
Basic key management functions are simplified and standardized through templates and policy automation.
Key Lifecycle (create, rotate, revoke, destroy):
- Backup/ Recovery
DPM easyKey manages all encryption keys and digital certificates.
- Key Administrators access DPM easyKey via its web browser-based interface.
- KMIP 1.1 compliant, RESTful API provides encryption key services to client applications.
- Encryption keys are either generated and protected internally on the DPM easyKey, or an HSM if optionally installed.
- Integrates with HSM clusters or cloudHSM for hardware key generation
- Provides no-code integration, key management services for DPM easyCipher and DPM easyData
- Supports all symmetric and asymmetric keys
- Access Control for users and clients
- Dual Control: can be configured to require that 2 people log on to activate, thus providing dual control for significant operations.
- High-level key assurance via hardware to FIPS 140-2/3 Level 3/4 and Common Criteria EAL4+/5+. Support for multivendor HSM including products supporting quantum-ring generation.
- Separation of Duties – isolate key management responsibility in compliance with best practice recommendations.
- Enforcement of TLS or SSL connection for key distribution
- Audit logging of all key management and usage activities
Supported backend databases:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2019 and up
- Oracle MySQL 5.7 and 8.0
- Windows Server 2019 and up
- RedHat Linux, CentOS, Oracle Linux, Ubuntu
Supported client interfaces:
- File encryption key connectors for Windows and Linux based file servers and Laptops
- APIs using RESTful, SOAP, web services
- Database connector for databases MS SQL Server and Oracle
- Multi-vendor HSMs (Utimaco, Entrust, Thales, Fortanix, Securosys and Engage) and Microsoft Azure key vault
- KMIP supported enterprise key manager
Utimaco Security Server case study – click here to view.
Fortanix SDKMS case study – click here to view.
nCipher HSM case study – click here to view.
Securosys HSM case study – click here to view.
Engage Black HSM case study – click here to view.
Entrust nShield HSM case study – click here to view
Randtronics DPM suite datasheet – click here to view
To request a demonstration, please email email@example.com
Latest news and articles
Goodbye, Tina Turner
Sad news this week that the Queen of Rock ‘n’ Roll has exited the stage. Many of us at the
Don’t take an Uber to the Big House
In a groundbreaking development, the ex-security chief of Uber has been convicted for his failure to disclose a significant data
Vormetric Migration Assessments at Minneapolis CyberSecurity Conference 17th May 2023
Are you a Vormetric DSM user attending the Minneapolis CyberSecurity Conference at the Sheraton Bloomington Minneapolis on 17th May 2023?